VISION & PURPOSE
“Better is a neighbor nearby than a brother far away.” Proverbs 27:10b
The vision of CCCH Small Group Ministry is to promote spiritual health, via Christ-centered fellowship, prayer and the equipping of believers within the body of Christ. This ministry strives to maintain regular meetings that are focused on God’s Word and a Christian worldview. The ideal setting for our small group meetings is in a home within one’s immediate community. A small group fellowship provides a unique opportunity to meet one another’s needs, encourage learning and grow together in our personal walk with our Lord and Savior, all the while cultivating deep and lasting Christ-centered relationships with other believers who attend CCCH. As Proverbs 27:17 states, “Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”
Questions you may have:
- What is the curriculum for the next segment of Small Groups? Each segment will be a different DVD study occurring every spring and fall.
- When will it start? This event will take place on the evening you choose at the time you choose (excluding Wednesday’s).
- What does a Facilitator do? He/She opens their home for 10 or more participants and manages the events of the evening. The Facilitator asks pre-printed questions to the group and keeps the discussion on topic. Also, a facilitator manages the time and concludes the evening promptly at 8 PM.
- Will I get trained to be a host/facilitator? Yes, we will have mandatory training prior to the segment beginning.
- Is there any cost? No, just a willing heart to serve.
- Is Childcare Provided? No, Childcare is not provided for the training, or for the group sessions. You must be at least 15 years of age to attend a group; old enough to be able to contribute to the discussion.
- We would also like you to read Calvary Distinctives by Chuck Smith. Please click here to download a PDF copy of this book.
- Click here for our statement of faith
- Click here for “What We Believe” You will need to read before submitting your application
Click on “Join a Ministry” to submit a Ministry Interest Form to get started – after this is completed, watch for an email from the church to with a link to submit the facilitator application (be sure to read the “What We Believe” Booklet above before submitting your form)
- If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org